Chief Learning Officer magazine is a trademark of Mediatec Publishing Inc. All clomedia.com and Chief Learning Officer magazine content Copyright 2013 MediaTec Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is illegal to copy, reproduce or publish any information contained on clomedia.com or in Chief Learning Officer magazine without express written permission from MediaTec Publishing Inc.
Chief Learning Officer Magazine Announces LearningElite Advisory Board
Chicago, May 17 — Chief Learning Officer magazine (CLO) announced today that it is forming an advisory board of workforce development leaders to help guide the development and execution of its newly announced LearningElite industry benchmarking program. The CLO LearningElite, which recognizes and ranks the best companies in learning and development, is a unique, peer-based program designed and judged by learning practitioners employing a reality-based, empirical assessment process.
"Our aim is to develop a benchmarking program that will provide unprecedented relevance, rigor and value to learning and development organizations throughout the world," said Dr. Stacey Boyle, vice president of research and advisory services for MediaTec Publishing. "The LearningElite Advisory Board will be of enormous assistance as we develop evaluation criteria for the program. They will ensure that our rankings reflect the critical business imperatives driving the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives."
LearningElite Advisory Board members include:
- Tom Clancy, Vice President, Global Education and Productivity, EMC Corp.
- Cedric Coco, Vice President, Learning and Organizational Effectiveness, Lowe's Companies Inc.
- Tamar Elkeles, Vice President, Learning and Development, Qualcomm
- David Lamb, Vice President, Learning and Media Services, Rollins Orkin
- Justin Lombardo, Chief Learning Officer, Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Bridget Olesiewicz, Principal, Human Resources, and Chief Learning Officer, Vanguard
- Rebecca Ray, CLO in Residence, Corporate University Exchange
- Allison Rossett, Professor, Educational Technology, San Diego State University
- Anne Schwartz, Vice President, Global Learning and Development, UPS
- Christy Sinnott, Vice President, Learning and Development, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Martha Soehren, Senior Vice President and Chief Learning Officer, Comcast
- Lou Tedrick, Senior Vice President, Workforce Development, Verizon Wireless
- Diana Thomas, Vice President, U.S. Training, McDonald's Corp.
- Annette Thompson, Senior Vice President and Chief Learning Officer, Farmers Insurance
- Kevin Wilde, Chief Learning Officer, General Mills
Behind the Scenes of Yum! Brands Global Success
January 9th 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
2014 CLO Breakfast Club, Atlanta
March 20th - 20th, 2014Loews Atlanta Hotel
Spring 2014 CLO Symposium
March 30th - April 2nd, 2014The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
From the Network
Twitter UpdatesTweets by @CLOmedia