Chief Learning Officer magazine is a trademark of Mediatec Publishing Inc. All clomedia.com and Chief Learning Officer magazine content Copyright 2013 MediaTec Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is illegal to copy, reproduce or publish any information contained on clomedia.com or in Chief Learning Officer magazine without express written permission from MediaTec Publishing Inc.
Lectora Introduces New ReviewLink 1.0 Collaborative e-Learning Review Tool
Cincinnati — April 24Lectora introduced ReviewLink 1.0 collaborative e-Learning review tool, now included in Lectora Inspire and Lectora Publisher e-Learning authoring tools. This e-Learning review tool seeks to enable e-Learning teams to quickly share and review Lectora courses for online training with team members in any location and at any time.ReviewLink 1.0 seeks to simplify and enhance the e-Learning review cycle with the following capabilities:• Publish Lectora content in the cloud with team members anytime, anywhere.
• Notify colleagues, subject matter experts and other team members of new content and updates to speed up the review cycle.
• Post comments directly to published content as well as manage and track the status of feedback for multiple courses.
• Make changes, re-publish content, update feedback status and send messages to reviewers to complete the e-Learning review cycle.
• Include attachments in comments to provide access to additional materials including PDFs, PowerPoint files and Word documents.
• Download reports or create PDFs of all comments for an way to review feedback.ReviewLink is free of charge for Lectora X.6 users current on maintenance. Users can publish and store up to five courses on ReviewLink for free, but have the option to purchase additional course space.ReviewLink is included as an additional tool in Lectora Inspire and Lectora Publisher Version X.6 e-Learning software. These e-Learning authoring tools seek to enable users to create interactive courses for online training.Source: Lectora and Trivantis Corp.
Leveraging the Latest in Brain Science to Deliver the Next Generation of E-Learning
May 29th 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT
2013 CLO Breakfast Club, Boston
September 12th - 12th, 2013The Westin Copley Place
Fall 2013 CLO Symposium
September 30th - October 2nd, 2013Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Get the Magazine