Chief Learning Officer magazine is a trademark of Mediatec Publishing Inc. All clomedia.com and Chief Learning Officer magazine content Copyright 2013 MediaTec Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is illegal to copy, reproduce or publish any information contained on clomedia.com or in Chief Learning Officer magazine without express written permission from MediaTec Publishing Inc.
To submit possible editorial content for Chief Learning Office magazine, please contact Mike Prokopeak, editorial director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 676-9900.
In Every Issue of Chief Learning Officer, you will find the following sections and features:
- Feature Articles - Top names in the corporate training industry, writing on issues, advancements, products, costs, benefits, methods and modalities;
- Columns - Corporate education professionals share their knowledge on training insights, human-resources issues, solutions to sell management and staff on training and motivational tips to ensure training success;
- CLO Profile - Interviews with successful corporate training executives focused on challenges and successes;
- Business Intelligence - Market research on training issues, habits, challenges and options, conducted with input from top executives to provide information training officers can rely on;
- Case Studies - Examinations of real-world, training-related problems faced by large corporations, focusing on creative solutions and cost-saving measures.
Behind the Scenes of Yum! Brands Global Success
January 9th 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
2014 CLO Breakfast Club, Atlanta
March 20th - 20th, 2014Loews Atlanta Hotel
Spring 2014 CLO Symposium
March 30th - April 2nd, 2014The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
From the Network
Twitter UpdatesTweets by @CLOmedia