Chief Learning Officer magazine is a trademark of Mediatec Publishing Inc. All clomedia.com and Chief Learning Officer magazine content Copyright 2013 MediaTec Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is illegal to copy, reproduce or publish any information contained on clomedia.com or in Chief Learning Officer magazine without express written permission from MediaTec Publishing Inc.
To submit possible editorial content for Chief Learning Office magazine, please contact Mike Prokopeak, editorial director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 676-9900.
In Every Issue of Chief Learning Officer, you will find the following sections and features:
- Feature Articles - Top names in the corporate training industry, writing on issues, advancements, products, costs, benefits, methods and modalities;
- Columns - Corporate education professionals share their knowledge on training insights, human-resources issues, solutions to sell management and staff on training and motivational tips to ensure training success;
- CLO Profile - Interviews with successful corporate training executives focused on challenges and successes;
- Business Intelligence - Market research on training issues, habits, challenges and options, conducted with input from top executives to provide information training officers can rely on;
- Case Studies - Examinations of real-world, training-related problems faced by large corporations, focusing on creative solutions and cost-saving measures.
The Next Generation of HR: What’s Wrong? What’s Right?
May 23rd 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT
2013 CLO Breakfast Club, Boston
September 12th - 12th, 2013The Westin Copley Place
Fall 2013 CLO Symposium
September 30th - October 2nd, 2013Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Get the Magazine